- PROTECTIVE BARRIER: against rust and corrosion.
- GREAT RESISTANCE: both mechanical (scratching, abrasion, folding …) and chemical (fuels, oils, solvents, etc.) resistance.
- EXCELLENT OUTDOOR RESISTANCE
- EASY TO PREPARE AND USE
- FAST DRYING
- FINISH VERY SIMILAR TO ORIGINAL
- RECOATABLE: with most paint
Do you want to get more information?
Complete the form and we will contact you
The applying process for the URKI-REX consists of two steps. The first one where a filling coat is applied, and a second where the texturing layer is added, resulting in a resistant finish with a high level of replicability of the original one.
01 Cover coat (optional)
Add 250 ml of Hardener E-204 to the URKIREX 750 ml can. Shake vigorously to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Pour the misture to a separate recipient and add 30-40% URKISOL 8229 or URKISOL 900/P.
Apply one or two coats at intervals of 10-15 min. to allow solvents to evaporate.
02 Textured coat
Add 250 ml of Hardener E-204 to the URKIREX 750 ml can. Shake vigorously to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Insert the URKIREX gun tube into the can.
Apply one coat with the special URKIREX gun at a distance of 40-60 cm at a pressure of 2.5-3 bar. Adjust the nozzle to obtain the desired texture.